Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Address yard signs


Does anyone have something like this in your yard?




One of the heavy aluminum yard signs. (Note - that's not my address) :) You can get them at Lowe's or Home Depot, or on ebay for 1/2 the price ( I <3>

I'm terrible at picking out colors though. And if it's even worth it. Only $80 or so on ebay, almost $200 if you get one thru a store. Any thoughts on colors? I like the red or maroon and silver. It seems like it would stand out. But then again, do you really want it to stand out? To look at your yard/house and see WOW THAT'S A BRIGHT RED SIGN. :) The black/gold is the standard, like in the above photo. But that combo almost seems like it would fade away and be hard to notice.





3 comments:

ramblings_river said...

It depends on the color of your house. Personally, I like the green/silver or navy/silver, but red could be cool too.

Jules said...

I think something like this would be nice. I like the black/silver and navy/silver.

Meg said...

Could you get colors to match the house?